How to grant me permissions to my own tables ?

From: Christopher Burke <craznar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/08/04

I created and filled a set of tables in Tablespace "CCBURKE" on an Oracle Server 8.0.6 on Solaris.

Problem is that I don't have any permissions to the tables - how do I give myself permissions to read the tables.

They are mine logging in as CCBURKE with the password works fine, but select * from CCBURKE.tablename returns a no such table error.

CCBURKE is the user that created and filled the tables.

I used an ODBC client to import the tables, the tables are actually there (I can see them in the GUI DBA Studio program).

Help please. Received on Fri Aug 04 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT