TNS-03506 Failled to create address binding

From: <adin_stein_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/08/04

TNS error-03505: Failed to creatae address binding

        Hi all-

        I get this error when I perform a tnsping.

        Listener is running
        Tns names is set up

        I stumbled on this when trying to create a dblink.  I was having
        problems resolving service name so I went back and reconfigured
my
        tnsnames file and my listener.ora files.  In testing, I used the
        tnsping utility and got this error. Has any body come accross
this
        before?

        Ragards

        Adin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Aug 04 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT