Memory usage of Oracle processes

From: Lee, Jieun <jieunyee_at_cyber-link.co.kr>
Date: 2000/08/03

Hi!
When I monitor the database server processes using top command , each oracle process shows size of over 230M . It suffer from memory lack in peak times as the server has 1.5G real memory. I checked my Linux system in the same way , the sizes are under 20M. Which factor does decide the size in Oracle configuration or O/S ?

Have a nice day. Received on Thu Aug 03 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT