Re: Export/Import

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/08/03

On NT, run the import with show=y full=y log=<filename> This will dump all create statements to the log file. The create tablespace statements will be first. Isolate them to a separate file and edit them, changing the filenames. Run the .sql script you now have (provided you have created a second rollback segment in the system tablespace first) Run the import again, ignoring any errors that may arise.

Hth,
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

"Tim" <who_at_at_my-deja.com> wrote in message news:2y%h5.6827$hg1.482284_at_news-west.usenetserver.com...
> The FTP in binary mode fixed my problem, but now I have a new problem.
 When