8.1.6 Installer buttons do nothing on Mandrake 7.1

From: Craig Cothren <dacracot_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/08/02

I'm running Mandrake 7.1 (which under the covers is RedHat 6.2). I'm using the Oracle8i release 2 Enterprise Ed. (8.1.6) for Linux that I got from technet.oracle.com. I've done all the pre-installation steps and run the finally run the Univeral Installer.

It comes up as I would expect with the Welcome screen, but only the Deinstall and About buttons work. The Exit, Help, Installed, and Next (the Previous button is greyed out) will press, but nothing happens.

Any clue?!?!? Received on Wed Aug 02 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT