Oracle8i on NT Wrkst: How to create a default Service?

From: hereticer <hereticer_at_gmx.net>
Date: 2000/08/02

Hello.

I'm just new to this group and to Oracle.

I had installed a single database on my system and when i tried to connect to it via sql plus i didn't need to fill out the service. only needed user and password. After creating an other database and service. i had to fill out the service.
Where can i find a setting for such a default service or something like that?

TIA alex. Received on Wed Aug 02 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT