Oracle8 Context Cartridge error on rebuild of indexes

From: <thiko_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/08/02

Hi we rebuild our context indexes twice a month and it has not worked once so far. We keep getting the following error in the log. Does anyone know what the problem/solution might be? Short of droping the indexes and rebuilding them...

Many thanks

Oracle Server Manager Release 3.0.5.0.0 - Production

(c) Copyright 1997, Oracle Corporation. All Rights Reserved.

Oracle8 Enterprise Edition Release 8.0.5.2.1 - Production With the Partitioning and Objects options PL/SQL Release 8.0.5.2.0 - Production

SVRMGR> Connected.
SVRMGR> SVRMGR> ORA-20000: ConText error:

ORA-06512: at "CTXSYS.DRUE", line 180
ORA-06512: at "CTXSYS.CTX_DDL", line 722
ORA-06512: at line 2
SVRMGR> Statement processed.
SVRMGR> Statement processed.
SVRMGR> Statement processed.

SVRMGR> Statement processed.
SVRMGR>
Server Manager complete.
FINISHED:
Tue Aug 1 02:06:50 GMT 2000

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Aug 02 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT