java_pool_size???

From: gdas <gdas1NOgdSPAM_at_yahoo.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/08/01

Can anyone tell me what this init.ora parameter does?

I'm doing an evaluation of our development system to free up resources and this java_pool_size seems large:

java_pool_size = 20971520

I'm not a java developer. Everything we have on the oracle side is written in PL/SQL. However, our application which this database serves is written in java and connects to oracle via JDBC... not sure if any of that matters to this parameter though.

If java_pool_size does matter to a JDBC client connection, any tips on sizing it?

Thanks,
Gavin

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com Received on Tue Aug 01 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT