Export/Import

From: Tim <who_at_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/08/01

I have the following scenario that I need help with. I exported an Oracle 7.3.4 database in Unix with the following commands 'exp system/manager_at_production.world full = y file=production.dmp grants=y rows=y indexes=y'. When the export successfully completed I did a ftp to our NT 4.0 server. After the ftp successfully completed I tried to import the file into our Oracle 8.1.6 database with the following command line 'imp system/manager_at_production_test.world full=y file=production.dmp commit=y ignore=y'. What I receive is an error message IMP-00010: not a valid export file, header failed verification.

Please help,
Tim Received on Tue Aug 01 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT