problem installing PL/SQL toolkit on OAS4081

From: Verna Legaspi <verna.legaspi_at_attws.com>
Date: 2000/07/31

Hello,

I've yet another OAS 4081 question. This is against 8.1.5 database, both on Solaris 2.6 machine, different users/ORACLE_HOME. I would like to install the PLSQL Toolkit, but I get this error when I hit apply on the install page:
OWS-28200: Oracle Database Error : 28009 ORA-28009: connection to sys should be as sysdba or sysoper

Anyone else run into this before? What was your workaround? Am I doing something wrong?

TIA,
Verna Received on Mon Jul 31 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT