PMON Crashes with Error 601

From: Denis Lenihan <denis_at_lenihan.co.uk>
Date: 2000/07/30

Hi,

I have recently upgraded to 8.1.6 from 8.1.5, and have been encountering sporadic Oracle crashes.

The log file shows PMON error 601 after the crash. The trace file also reports "Load Indicator not supported for this OS !".

It appears to happen when the server is highly loaded (much IO)

Has anyone seen this before or can give me any idea of where I should look next for info.

many thanks Received on Sun Jul 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT