I need some help creating a table

From: zmacedo <zmacedo_at_sociedad-general.com>
Date: 2000/07/29

Hello all,

I need some, I need to know what is the exact date format that Oracle 8 accepts. I know the Date datatype also handles times, but I just can't figure out how to enter the date-time combo. Is it mm/dd/yy:hh:mm:ss? I was only able to enter a date in the following format dd-MON-yy. Is that right? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am sorry I somewhat new at this. Please respond by e-mail.

Thanks,

Zef Macedo Received on Sat Jul 29 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT