The ' character

From: Natalia <nat_at_fcc.net>
Date: 2000/07/29

This should be very simple, but I completely can't find the answer. How do you specify the ' inside a string. I tried using an escape character in front of it, but SQL still takes it a the designator for the end of the string. You know, how would you put O'Connor into the system? Received on Sat Jul 29 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT