dropped tablespace accidently; datafiles are still there

From: Tom Galfano <tgalfano_at_estrong.com>
Date: 2000/07/28

Hi Friends! On a test server we accidently dropped a tablespace that contains most of our tables and database objects. We have no good backups (no excuse!). We are wondering if we can issue a create tablespace command and reuse our existing datafiles.

We have shut down the instance to stop the SCN from incrementing too much.

Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

-Tom Received on Fri Jul 28 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT