Re: Are versions 8.1.5 and 8.1.6 buggy?

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/07/28

If you really think these releases are 'buggy' you probably should also discontinue using *any* Microsoft product! Bugs acknowledged, resolved and open are covered in the release notes, so you could decide for yourself whether using this software is 'safe'. Apart from that, don't you think that if they were major bugs, Oracle wouldn't have addressed them?
For now, IMO, you are just spreading rumours, without too much foundation.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA