Re: Forms 4.5 failes after DB Mig to 815

From: Troy Meyerink <meyerink_at_edcmail.cr.usgs.gov>
Date: 2000/07/28

Andreas,

What version of Forms are you using? I heard that there was problems with pre-Developer 1.6.1 linked to an Oracle 8 database. I have never encountered this problem myself, but others I know have complained of this problem. Might want to upgrade to 1.6.1, as it still uses forms45 runtimes.

Troy Meyerink
Oracle DBA
Raytheon
Sioux Falls, SD