Re: Test ORACLe/need sample database

From: Reza <reza_at_digital-dispatch.co.uk>
Date: 2000/07/28

I think oracle migration assistant will help if you already have an access database which you want to import it to oracle, other crude way is to just create similar tables in an oracle startupdatabase (use oracle database assistant tool if you have not created one at the installation time) and then just import the data from access tables. Reza