Installing Oracle 8i on linux whitout X ?

From: Hugues Lepesant <h.lepesant_at_delta-informatique.com>
Date: 2000/07/27

hello,

I would like to install Oracle 8i (8.1.6) for Linux. Not the server but only the "client" part to use with PHP.

But i use a cobalt RaQ3I and i only could install software using telnet.

I've already install Oracle on a linux server but with X. Is it possible to do the same thing without X?

Thanks.

Hugues Received on Thu Jul 27 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT