APP-1630 error

From: ph <pharatian_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/07/27

Hi

I don't know if it's a correct newsgroup to ask question about Oracle application Rel 11.0.3 on NT. We have a complete installation of this product on Intel NT SP6a and this is the latest certified Oracle application on NT. We have a customised report using Reports 2.5 (Dev2K patchset 11)that has this error message on it:
APP-1630: Cannot open file D:\oa\temp\OF18A.tmp for reading.

I checked all the registry parameters and we can run the standard report without any problem. We can aslo run this report from the Test box. The specified directory exists and have enough room. I checked the permission as well.
Any idea what is the cause of this problem? Thank you for your help.

PH Received on Thu Jul 27 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT