dos and oracle6

From: <mshamber_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/07/26

Hi,

I am trying to convert an old legacy paradox system to run against an oracle database via tcp/ip. The application use sqlnet to talk to oracle on the backend. Before I try to get the application working, I would like to test the raw connectivity to the database through sqlplus. Could someone send me the documentation for the oracle 6 client? I have some binaries but I have no documentation.

Thanks,
Mike

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Jul 26 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT