Cant install 8.1.6!

From: Ben Heuer <ben_heuer_at_artlover.com>
Date: 2000/07/26

Hi,

Cant get to install the 8.1.6 server on NT4. It gets me to the stage where I select the HOME directory, then choose Oracle 8i Enterprise Edition to be installed. It shows me a dialog box with "Loading modules...", and then nothing. Everything disappears!!!

There is not even a process when I check the Task Manager!

Whats wrong??

Thanks for any suggestion/pointer!
Ben

PS: Before re-installing etc, I delete the ORACLE folder from C: drive (where the HOME was set), and remove the ORACLE from the SOFTWARE in the regedit.. Received on Wed Jul 26 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT