INTERNAL password change?

From: <tariks_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/07/26

Hi

I've just created a new 8.1.6.0.0 database on an NT 4.0 server, and unfortunately I haven't been 100% successful in doing it. I had to deselect all the options available in order to get the Database Configuration Assistant to actually complete (it kept running out of memory after creating the PL/SQL packages), and now I want to add the JServer package.

After I created the database I successfully imported an export file of another database, but in doing this it seems that the import has somehow wiped out the INTERNAL password. You have to have this password in order to run the Config Assistant, which I want to so that I can go and configure JServer.

Alternatively, could I configure JServer by running this interactively from server manager as sysdba? If so what's the name of the package that I need to run?

Thanks in advance.

Tarik Sadat,
Applied Materials,
Horsham, UK.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Jul 26 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT