Re: connecting to DBI::Oracle from web pages

From: Yong <yhuang_at_slb.com>
Date: 2000/07/26

Try creating a symbolic link /usr/lib/libclntsh.so.1.0 pointing to the real libclntsh.so.1.0 which should be under $ORACLE_HOME/lib. Or copy that file over into /usr/lib.

Otherwise, your Web page should call a shell script that setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH [whatever your ORACLE_HOME is really is]/lib, followed by your perl script.

Yong Huang