Pivot, Crosstab, Transform Queries

From: Darren Rush <drush_at_ecitydeals.com>
Date: 2000/07/26

In MS Access, creating a crosstab table is relatively painless. I would like to find out how to accomplish the same using Oracle.

I am familiar with the
SELECT
    SUM(DECODE...())
    SUM(DECODE...())
FROM
GROU BY syntax, but I hoping their is a better syntax so that there is no need to enumerate all the required fields.

Help anyone? Received on Wed Jul 26 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT