Re: Oracle DB_BLOCK_SIZE and it's relationship to TS/table initial extent

From: bopeep <bopeep_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/07/26

Thanks for the reply, but to be a little more clear: 1. Maxextents unlimited is set.
2. Export with compress has been done (this is just a one table export for now), and the initial extent size is obviously defined. 3. The problem isn't creating extents, it's creating the INITIAL extent size of what it needs to (in this case it's roughly 8GB). Can't do it via creating the table first either.

Thanks!