utility to deploy web applications

From: <ljunquera_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/07/25

I am looking for a tool to help me create builds for database components. I am currently using visual source safe (we're looking at cvs) and gnu make. I can script my builds using macros to build my java components and deploy class, jsp's and html files, but I still need to go into sqlplus to run my sql scripts. I would love to automate the database part of the process also and run one make file to build and deploy everything. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Leo

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jul 25 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT