Re: help:about startup database

From: holders <holders_at_demon.co.uk>
Date: 2000/07/25

Hello,

'startup' is one of the commands to startup the database. However during startup the file mentioned has failed verification i.e. it does not match the control file information i.e. did you recover the wrong file. You have a couple of options

  1. recover the correct datafile (best)
  2. do an offline drop (will lose data)

SH