Re: entry-level job for total newbie?

From: wildpony <z1wildpony_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/07/24

IF you have the ambition and desire and can deal with stress then you should try to go in as a junior dba on a development environment to learn the ins and outs do's and don't's of being a qualified dba professional
It definitely takes time and patience to really get a comfort level on being a DBA let alone being an Oracle dba If you are only going into this to become rich then you should look into another field
ie : Certified Cisco Routers