Re: Metalink - anyone still work there?! Anybody else given horrible service?

From: buckeye714 <buckeye234NObuSPAM_at_zdnetmail.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/07/24

Speaking of Metalink, one of our programmers called Oracle Support for help the other day. They told him they would take his information and create a MetaLink TAR. They told him he could not speak directly to a support person when he called in anymore. They said all support was going through MetaLink know.(Maybe this is why they have been so busy) Our lead DBA called our sales rep and complained loudly, after three working days she has not been able to deny that all support issues will go through MetaLink now.

Has anybody else heard this?? Anybody else see a problem if this is true?

Later ...
Patrick

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com Received on Mon Jul 24 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT