Scoping a nested table of references?

From: Michael Blackmore <michaelb_at_championdata.com.au>
Date: 2000/07/24

Dear All,

I am trying to scope a nested table of references and can't find out how it is done. Any help would be appreciated. Heres what I have.

create type team_o as object
( id number(10),
 team_list participant_nt,
etc.
)
/

create table team_t of team_o
  nested table team_list store as teamlist_ntab   return as locator
/

All works fine to this point. What I would like to do is add a scope so that only participant objects in 'participant_t' table can be included in the nested table 'team_list'.

Anyone have some clues/pointers?

Thanks,

Michael Blackmore
(michaelb_at_championdata.com.au) Received on Mon Jul 24 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT