Re: HORRIBLE ORACLE PERFORMANCE PROBLEM

From: TurkBear <johng_at_mm.com>
Date: 2000/07/24

Why can't you separate those things...You can specify a tablespace for any tables,index, etc at creation time and you can specify which temporary tablespaces to use by username or role...If you have those tablespaces on separate disks with independent controllers, you can load balance quite well, I believe...