Re: HORRIBLE ORACLE PERFORMANCE PROBLEM

From: Troy Meyerink <meyerink_at_edcmail.cr.usgs.gov>
Date: 2000/07/24

How are you ever sure that you can get an even load balance when you cannot seperate the redologs, indexes, tables, system tablespace, & temp tablespace. I know there is supposed to be data distribution, but you can't control how. This is why I use RAID 0+1 for almost all my databases. Just my 2 cents worth.

Troy Meyerink
Oracle DBA
Raytheon
Sioux Falls, SD