Re: Basic Help

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/07/23

If you specify a full path name, everything should work ok. If you don't want to specify a path name, you need to set the SQLPATH registry key in HKLM\software\oracle or the SQLPATH environment variable. The contents of those variable should be a ; separated list and it defaults to %ORACLE_HOME%\dbs

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA