Re: Drop a table while you insert data into it !

From: vani <VanishriNOVaSPAM_at_hotmail.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/07/21

I want to drop a table while writing to it, just in  case I can't kill the program inserting data into  the table.
 Sometimes the table takes up a huge amount of  tablespace. Then I would like to drop the table.

 I have seen a case like this where a table was occupying  huge amount of tablespace and growing as a result of  program writing to it. We could not find the program or  drop the table. Hope why to do this clarified.

 Please help!

 Vani