Oracle DBA Experience (need for)

From: A.S. <asun_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 2000/07/20

Is it possible to pass all five of the Oracle DBA certification exams without having any prior knowledge of Oracle or having any work experience? I have a working knowledge of JAVA and plan on taking a certification course. And if possible can anyone suggest any good certification school in NYC that costs less than 10k? Thanks in advance for any help anyone can extend me. Received on Thu Jul 20 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT