runInstaller problem with makefile

From: Beam Meup <svu_at_ibeam.com>
Date: 2000/07/20

I'm a newbie to Oracle. Trying to rnInstaller and geot stuck on the following
error:

Error in invoking target ntctontab.o of makefile /u01/816/network/lib/ins_net_clilent.mk

I'm pretty sure all my path are set correctly. Any hint?? If I ignore, after the installation is done, the svrmgrl will not come up.

Thank you,
Svu. Received on Thu Jul 20 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT