Re: Harder Question

From: Van Messner <vmessnerNOvmSPAM_at_discovernet.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/07/20

Thanks to both of you for the information. I did share a drive between the two machines. I can write to it and create folders and files in it from the server, but not from within an RMAN script.
RMAN may be the wrong choice but I'm going to have to go to hot backups for a fair number of Internet servers and I'm looking for a way to manage the many, many pieces involved. Any ideas along those lines?

Van

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com Received on Thu Jul 20 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT