Re: Memory page size on Solaris

From: <medawson_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/07/19

You CAN'T invrease the memory page size on Solaris. Various kernel architectures on SPARC will use a different page size, typically either 4KB or 8KB. You can determine this with the 'pagesize' command.

Are you referring to the "OS block size" or the "DB_Block_size"?

 http://www.uncensored-news.com
> With Servers In California, Texas And Virginia - The Worlds
 Uncensored News Source

--

Mark E. Dawson, Jr.
Collective Technologies