need help with a query, please

From: Joe Driscoll <joed_at_icoms.com>
Date: 2000/07/18

I have some 250 tables that have the same structure and I need to search each one for a specific entry. here is the query that I have to check just one table:

select orderid, tracenumber, username
from sp236_transaction
where orderid = '963262260741'

the sp236 is the only thing that changes in the table name and this query. Is there a way I can loop through all 250 tables?

TIA Joe Received on Tue Jul 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT