Can I rerun catalog.sql while db is open?

From: Ethan Post <epost1NOepSPAM_at_yahoo.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/07/18

I'm getting export errors when I try to do a consistent export, I think that the first thing to do is re-run the catalog, catproc and catexp scripts. I'm doing this on a test box but there are some folks using it. Other than taking a performance hit is there any problem doing this while the db is open or should I wait. I have read a bunch of metalink articles about the problem I'm experiencing an none of them say there is any problem with this.

Thanks,
Ethan

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com Received on Tue Jul 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT