Re: PLSQL_agent_virtual_path : How do I find this?

From: Tom Zamani <tomz_at_redflex.com.au>
Date: 2000/07/18

If you are looking for the virtual directory which has been set when creating the Dad(setting up the web server) then can you login into web server.
if so look at the listener configuration and there is the virtual directory. for each dad the should be a virtual directory, oracle by default will put plsql as the virtual directory but it can be changed.

Also
if you can call and procedure from browser, the you would type eg http://10.10.10:80/your app/plsql/your procedure name where 10.10.10 is the IP of the server
80 is the listener (if 80 you do not need to have it as part of URL) your app would be the DAD(name of the application in some cases is the same as database user)
plsql is virtual directory

Tom