If I drop table, what will become invalid?

From: <vasarpota_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/07/17

Was wondering if someone can help me on this..

If I drop a table, how do I determine the views, triggers, stored procedures that will become invalid because of the drop. Is there an easy way to delete these (e.g. similar to cascade feature)

Thanks for your help in advance

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Jul 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT