Help with Oracle 8.0.5 installation!

From: Gabriele Dini <gabrieledini_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/07/17

I am a beginner with Linux and Oracle. I tried to install Oracle 8.0.5 standard edition on linux 6.1. This is a trial version and all the database is in one file.zip. I followed a procedure in readme.txt, but there is a problem during the installation, when I run ORAINST:

oracle_at_localhost ORAINST]$ ORAINST
ls:tk2*.res: No suche file or directory
Supported Terminals are:

TERM=xterm ORACLE_TERM=vt100
Can't find resource file
/ora805/ORAINST/./tk2{TERM}.res or
/ora805/ORAINST/./tk2{ORACLE_TERM}.res

Please set your TERM variable to one of the supported terminals. Exiting orainst procedure.

The variable TERM is ORACLE_TERM=386u
I don't know what I have to do.

--

Gabriele Dini