Re: 8.1.6 install on NT vanishes

From: Steve Haynes <steve_at_rwx777.demon.co.uk>
Date: 2000/07/17

CLASSPATH didn't help, but using custom install one bit at a time worked.
The db-create assistant then failed, I added more virtual memory and then that was ok.
This is a 256Mb PC and it had 128 virtual mem, I upped it to 512 virtual and it started to behave. 512Mb for an install! (nothing else running). Oracle tell me is a known unpublished issue - several customers have hit it and they don't know why. Steve Received on Mon Jul 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT