Re: Help: cannot create database on Linux

From: bm lam <mailbox_at_online.de>
Date: 2000/07/17

Sybrand Bakker schrieb:

> Refer to
> http://homepages.tig.com.au/~jmsalvo/linux/oracle8i-faq.html#Load Indicator
> not Supported by OS!
>
> Found by searching the newsgroup archives at www.deja.com
>
> Hth,
>
> Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

A superb site! Thanks a lot, Sybrand! In my case, I found the solution in another section:

http://homepages.tig.com.au/~jmsalvo/linux/oracle8i-faq.html#Not logged in NLS_LANG My problem was not that NLS_LANG had had an incorrect value but that it was set at all! The solution was to unset it!

--
To reply to me via email, please substitute the text no_spam with mailbox in
the return address.