Re: reports cgi error

From: Ed Zappulla <zappullae_at_rcn.com>
Date: 2000/07/16

Well, foolish me, I assumed that Reports was working. I'm back to this stupid 186 error. I can't find any info on it.

It looks like that after 4 days of trying to install Reports 6i it just doesn't work on the same machine as Oracle 8.1.6.

I'm amazed at how much trouble we've had installing 2 Oracle products. We've been here all weekend!

Crystal Reports may be the only solution now.