Recovering a Deleted Table - does this work?

From: <vasarpota_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/07/16

Hope one of you can help me,

If I have a user who deleted a table accidently and I dont have a exported copy of the table, can I do a RECOVER UNTIL option export the table and then somehow forward the RECOVER UNTIL option to complete recovery?

Thanks for your help

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Jul 16 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT