Re: unable to create INITIAL extent for segmentintablespace

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: 2000/07/16

Failure to create a NEXT extent can be caused by all sorts of things. But failure to create an INITIAL extent usually comes down to not having enough space in the tablespace.

Make sure the tablespace is suitably large. Also make sure that it doesn't have any silly parameters set (like MINIMUM EXTENT of 10Gb or something equally daft!).

Regards