add datafile

From: <cosmin_ioan_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/07/15

hello all,

I have some old datafiles (with some partitioned tables) that were part of some locally managed tablespaces as well as some regular datafiles, managed in the dictionary (8.1.6 or 8.1.5, I believe). Unfortunately, I had not exported/backed them up through Oracle (only at the OS level, on WinNT 4.0) and I and I was wondering if there is any way at all to import them in a new database. :-)

thanks very much,

Cosmin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Jul 15 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT