Re: enterprise manager and intel solaris

From: I hate Spam <tbf_at_nospam.stam.dk>
Date: 2000/07/14

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000 20:15:27 GMT, akkhan_at_my-deja.com wrote:

>How much time do these folks need to make it faster. I've been using
>oracle 8.1.5. Is java supposed to be any faster with 8.1.6?

Don't know if it is supposed to be faster. To me it seems even slower. Strange with this incredible discrepancy of performance between the database proper, and the surrounding software. The old (pre-java) SQL-worksheet was almost a good tool. The new version is a giant step backwards.
I know Oracle is trying to promote Java, but their new interfaces can shurely scare people away from that line of products.

Yours Hans Erik Busk
tbf_at_cn.stam.dk Received on Fri Jul 14 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT